Dunkirk-Fredonia Meals on Wheels was established in 1970. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit agency that delivers healthy prepared meals directly to your door, along with a wellness and safety check from our friendly volunteers. Enrolling in our dietitian-reviewed home-delivered meals service is easy and ensures that you get the nutritious foods you need to keep healthy at a great value. Service is provided in Dunkirk, Fredonia, Silver Creek, Sheridan, Forestville, Irving, Brocton, and Portland.
You May Qualify For Meals on Wheels Service:
- If you are sixty years of age or older and home bound- unable to drive, unable to cook and have no one to prepare meals for you during the day.
- If you have been recently discharged from the hospital and are in need of nutritional services.
- If you have physical or mental limitations preventing adequate self-nutrition.
- Ability to remain in home.
- Restore/maintain good health.
- Nutritionally-balanced, delicious meals.
- Nutritional independence from friends & family.
- Daily wellness and safety checks.
- Social interaction with volunteers.
Please remember our seniors throughout the community with a donation to Dunkirk-Fredonia Meals On Wheels.